No products in the cart.
E-Liquid Food-Grade Colouring
February 25, 2015
Food-Grade Colouring in liquid form.
- Provide colour to colourless ejuice
- To correct variations and enhance hue
- To make the solution more attractive and appetising, as well as informative
- Colour of ejuice has been lost or offset due to exposure to light, temperature, air, moisture or storage conditions
- To allows the consumer to identify products on sight, like confectionery flavours or menthol
- For fun!
Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Distilled Water and food-grade Colouring
E-Liquid Food-Grade Colouring – Safe for vaping.
Food colouring has long been used in the e-liquid industry for vibrant liquid, that stands out from the rest. All without adding a taste or smell!
How to use these e-liquid colours: Start with adding 1 drop per 10 ml of your e-liquid, add to your satisfaction. Shake well once satisfied.
DO NOT PUT DIRECTLY INTO YOUR DEVICE or VAPE RAW.
Colour may change over time due to natural oxidation.
Purple, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Brown
30ml, 50ml, 100ml, 200ml, 500ml, 1 Litre
15% OFF Your Next Order - Code: 15off